Sunday 28 June 2015

Day 1: Bangalore(Karnatraka) to Kurnool(AndhraPradesh)

27th June 2015 : Bangalore to Kurnool (400kms)



Finally the trip started... Hold on, not yet.

I'm suppose to start @ 10'o clock.
Due to last minute Flat tyre, and Anjana's bike issue, it got delayed by 4 n half hours.
Finally around 2.45PM, started the "Ride of My Life" on Apache 180RTR.


Route Map
Myself

You know... when you are starting a journey like this, there are a lot of thoughts running through your mind.
I'm happy, nervous, sad, confused and what not. Literally experiencing all sorts of Emotions.
But "I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong." By recollecting this line from my favorite movie "INTO THE WILD", switched to Trip-mode :-)

Heading out of the city in peak Bangalore traffic is always a pain.
Met Anjana near Bellandur and resumed out ride.
By 4 o'clock, reached outskirts of Bangalore and on NH7.

Plan for "Day 1" is, reach Hyderabad :-)
Riding the Bike on Highway is pure bliss. and this stretch is very well known to us.
At one place came across, Srinagar is 2820Kms far.
Ufff.....It's a very long way to go. But, the feel of seeing our destination on the Milestone is cheerful. I'm like "Srinagar - I'm coming" :-)

Ooh....sorry sorry, forgot to tell you one thing!
I've got one more Protecting Gear on my body. which is "Knee Guard".

Anjana gifted me on the occasion of this trip.(just kidding :-P).
Even though the initial feel of riding with Knee Guards is little uncomfortable,
the confidence which it's giving is More.

We don't have Intercom to communicate with each other. All we can do is, using "Bike Riders Language(Hand Signals)" for communication.
While Sun is setting, we are crossing Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh state border.
Apart from Bike, an extra mobile loaded with my favt. Music collection is my close companion for next 23 days".

As the darkness covering us, Bikes headlights are the only source of light.
Tried to maintain the decent average speed until we halted for having an early dinner.
Had a call with Teja(who is gonna join us from Hyderabad) and confirmed him that, by 1'o clock we will reach Hyderabad.
But, Teja is on Firing Mode on us(bcz we've got delayed badly. As per plan we are suppose to reach Hyderabad by this time)

Resumed the ride after 45 mins of break. It's 8PM, another 360 kms to first destination.
I feel safe to ride during night rather than morning. With Music Mode ON, enjoying the night ride.
Next 100kms of stretch is very quick as there is not much traffic.
while continuing the same, suddenly from nowhere "Thunderstorms and Lightning" covered us.

Ooh god. please don't rain. As we ride further, could feel the chillness and moist in the air.
That's the sign of "be ready to get drench in rain". Luckily, it just drizzled for sometime and soon we are out of dark clouds.

That's the beauty of Journey, If you keep continuing... at one point you can come out of dark clouds.
Same applies to Life, when are in Bad Stage, just keep pushing yourself.. Better days will be nearing you.
By the time, I register these lines my mind, I couldn't stop YAaaaaawning...!

It's 9.45PM. another 215 kms to reach Hyderabad, 15 kms to reach kurnool.
Just to come out of sleepiness, stopped for 5 mins and resumed the ride.
After 5kms, I couldn't able to stop closing my eyes.
Signalled Anjana to let's make Kurnool, the first destination of our journey.
Anjana accepted for this with a BIG restriction.
That is, I should convey the same to "AngryMan Teja" and make him calm.

Somehow I've convinced Teja and stayed in KURNOOL.
Paid 600/- for a decent room. With a hope of starting @3.30AM in the early morning(28th June 2017) fell asleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment