Sunday 5 August 2012

A Ride for spectacular "Sunset at Nandi hills"




When: 5th Aug 2012.
Destination: Nandhihills
How and who all are: Solo ride
Odometer reading: 150Kms.

Route Map: Bangalore - Nandhi Hills - Bangalore.


Short n Sweet description about trip:
                            NandhiHills is famous for it's spectacular Sunrise,Sunset. Must visit place around Bangalore. I've witnessed best Sunset ever seen till now.

Travelogue:
        It was Sunday... As usual last night 2nd show movie made me woke-up at 2'o noon. Still I was feeling sleepy, but the emptiness in my stomach....just like the feeling of missing a loved one in your heart... alerted me to have some food. So I just woke-up to see the climate and opened my room door...

F****g awesome!! Yess... the outside weather was really perfect for riders.. It looks like it had rained, not heavily.... but it rained bit. It made sky to look like not too sunny, not clear, little cloudy but doesn't look like it's gonna rain. It was breezy weather. I felt like hitting road with ma beast. I was just thinking about the destination which I can cover it in 5-6Hrs.

Obviously it's Nandhihills.. For Bangaloreans Nandhihills is the best destination among many :) but as far I know Nandhihills is the place to visit during early morning.. But I just wanna see Sunset from Nandhihills.. In 15-20mins I got fresh-up and started to Nandhihills...

It was 3'o clock. I was checking list of best restaurants on the way to Nandhihills from Electronics city where I can get food(Only Non-veg :)) @ 3'o clock. Finally I had heavy lunch(breakfast+lunch :) ) in BAGINI @ Marathalli. It's a good restaurant.

After having heavy lunch definitely one will feel sleepy.. As I woke-up just 2hrs back I was perfectly not sleepy :) . Without any more stops I have reached Nandhihills by 5'o clock. On the way it was drizzling for sometime.

When I tried to enter Nandhihills... The security guys at entrance were not allowing me to go inside.For them the reason for not allowing might be looking valid, but for me it was silly... The reason was "As I was alone and I may commit suicide".. Hehehe...:)

After informing them I'm a Photographer and I've came to take snaps of Sunset..then they happily allowed me. :)

I could see a lot of development there, compared to my last visit "***" now it's good. They have arranged few view points and some stalls.

I had a walk over the hill and found a perfect place to have a best view of Sunset and settle down there...

As the sun was going down, The sun’s orange and Yellow colors were mingling with the light blue colour of the sky and it produced a vast contrast of different colors resulting colors in the sky was changing rapidly.. The view of sunset rays through clouds was breathtaking. The dull light of the sun somehow illuminated everything in a way I had never seen them before.

I have waited till the Sun settle down to west and return back to parking area. Probably I was the last person for that day to come out of Nandhihills. The ride back to home was smooth as it was Sunday evening didn't find much traffic on roads. While riding back to home I just made a correction about Nandhihills that "It's a perfect place to have spectacular Sunrise and Sunset too"

Click on snap to have a better quality of snap :)


Blue Sky as Background , Orange mixed Clouds as Foreground :)
Spectacular Sunset at Nandihills
sunset at nandi hills



sunset at nandi hills

sunset at nandi hills
 





Waiting for Rain

Monsoon clouds on Bangalore

Can you see the rain stream from Clouds???

"Koneru" in Nandhihills

It was very Silent and Romantic :)

Nandhi statue

A beauty of Green.... I could see almost all variations of color green :)






Aerial View from Nandhihills

Aerial View from Nandhihills

Aerial View from Nandhihills


Dark clouds over Nandhihills


Experimenting with my Photography for sometime ;)









Sunset at Nandhihills

































No comments:

Post a Comment