Tuesday 12 February 2013

South India Trip By Bike


When: 31st Jan 2013 to 10th Feb 2013.
Destination: South-India trip
How and who all are: Myself (Apache 180 RTR) and Arun (Apche 180 RTR ABS).
Odometer reading: 2530KMs.
Route Map: Bangalore - Thrisur - Athirapally WaterFalls - Valparai - Polachi - Munnar - Thekkady Wild Corridor - Alleppy - Varkala Beach - Kovalam - KanyaKumari - Rameshwaram - DhanushKodi - 
Madurai - Bangalore


Our Route Map


Short and Sweet Description:

2530KMs - 10Days - 2 Bikers

 "My Life on Two Wheels" during these 10days ride was full of enjoyment.

 Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I Imagined, and Enjoyed more than I have Expected.  I feel this is enough to explain my trip experience.

 "After traveling hundreds and thousands of KMs, it gives so much of happiness when you about to reach a destination...!! unlike this, it gives so much of pain when you about to leave that place"
 This is what I felt whenever I reach a place and while leaving a place.

"Our ride was through dense forests n dramatic hills of Western ghats, exploring the beauty of God's own country Kerala, touching the southern tip of India (Kanyakumari ) and exploring much more beauties of South-India"
 
Last but not the least
 "Every destination, each n every kilometer of ride was enjoyable"
     The trip was most memorable for me.

 Thanks to my companion "Arun" and
 Special thanks to my lovely beast "Apache 180 RTR".

Enjoyed the ride being an Apachian,
Enjoyed even more being a Rider !!  

\m/ Happy Riding \m/


Travelogue:

Click on days to read my day wise travelogue. 

Day1: Bangalore - Coimbatore - Palakad
Day2: Palakkad - Thrisur - Athirapally Waterfalls - Valparai
Day3: Valparai - Pollachi - Munnar
Day4: Munnar - Thekkady Wildlife corridor - Thoduguzha
Day5:
Thoduguzha - Alleppy - Alleppy Backwater
Day6: Alleppy - Varakala beach - Trivandram - Kanyakumari
Day7: Kanyakumari
Day8: Kanyakumari - Rameshwaram - Danushkodi

Day9: Rameshwaram - Madurai - Dindigul
Day10: Dindigul - Bangalore






Happy Reading :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey dude...your blogs are making me inspiration...i am also very interested to travel on bike like you...hope i should go

    ReplyDelete